Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Backup Blog

Hi there! This is my backup blog for my site - PureDew ~ Pure Thushara. So if you've come here from there, that means my site's down. Bummer. :(

But, that doesn't mean I've stopped blogging altogether or disappeared from cyberspace. I'll still be blogging at this spot so you can check back here for updates. (Also, this is a good way to see how often my site goes down and for how long. That way, I know when it's time to move to a new webhost.)

Anyway, since my journal's not having an outage right this second, you can go back to it by clicking here. :) See you there!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:58:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thushara!

donNY

:)

 
At Thursday, August 12, 2004 12:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyaz Thushara!
:P

--
Rajinder

 
At Friday, August 13, 2004 11:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow simplicity in a blog - I like :) That's not to say that I don't like your main site though!

~ Alkam

 
At Sunday, August 15, 2004 8:39:00 am, Blogger Thushara said...

Yes, I'm keeping it simple here. And I quite like the colours and design at this blog. I'm plannign to redo PureDew(dot)com soon with a simpler layout so it'll load faster. :)

 
At Friday, August 20, 2004 9:09:00 am, Blogger Inbam said...

thats a good idea... "faster loading" !

 
At Friday, August 27, 2004 7:34:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

It's on the list! A must-do! Somehow, I've grown a little out of the elaborate layouts and am looking for simpler ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home