Friday, August 11, 2006

Fuschl-am-See


Fuschl-am-See, originally uploaded by thushara.

Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains.
~ Diane Ackerman

For me, the smell of a fresh water lakey breeze reminds me of Fuschl-am-See, Austria. Up till the second I saw the lake [Fuschl], I always believed lakes were simply niches for fishes and the Loch Ness, not Muggle swim spots. Fuschl-am-See convinced me otherwise. I can't wait to go back again.

Taken with a Nikon CoolPix 2100.
Exposure: 0.003 sec (5/1643)
Aperture: f/5.2
Focal Length: 4.7 mm

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lakes in Austria are beautiful. I went to Atter See,and took a ride in the mountains and saw some others. It was beautiful.

--Dr.P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home