Sunday, August 27, 2006

Change is good.

It first started with bots spamming my site. Then, I grew weary of the same old blogging system - Geeklog. Handy as it may be, I craved to play with another CMS, I just do not know which one to choose. There's always Blogger, thankfully, for now.

So, yup, if you've come here from my old journal, you'll already know that I'm planning a revamp. Maybe doing away with PureDew altogether (gasp!) and switching to Livejournal or Vox or Blogger or maybe Wordpress... who knows? I'm still considering my options.

Give me sometime to think about it and I'll get back to you. :) In the meantime, you'll find me here on Blogger blogging away.

Oh, and incidentally, happy birthday to me. (What better way to start an addition of a year to my (increasing) age than to pick a new blog system? Woohoo! :)

3 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 11:04:00 pm, Blogger prema said...

Livejournal of course.
It even hosts pics for you.
And there's security, filters, and community journals for all things.
and of course ljbahai.
:)

 
At Monday, August 27, 2007 11:25:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday

 
At Wednesday, August 06, 2008 12:15:00 pm, Blogger DEWDROP said...

hey..thushara..im jus another dewdrop..o yeah!! a younger one though...im gonna try my hands upon blogging too....was a lil surprised to see another fellow-blogger of the same name..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home