Sunday, August 22, 2004

ReAL time is NO Time

I just realized that the times of my blog entries are screwy. I've no idea what time zone my blog's in but I'm pretty sure I'm still 8 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). Unless someone's changed Malaysia's time zones and forgotten to tell me.

So, just for the sanity of my mind, my watch is currently telling me that it's 5:30AM Monday morning. G'morning, Thushara. Where's my coffee? Dang, I so need a caramel latte right now. Mmmm... latte.

I wonder if 48 hours of no sleep can cause temporary brain mess up.

2 Comments:

At Monday, August 23, 2004 12:32:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am always trying to figure out the times on my blog posts. :)

Sincerely,

donNY

 
At Friday, August 27, 2004 7:34:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

And I thought I was the only one who was a little picky about timings of blog entries! Nice to know that you do it too, Donny! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home