Tuesday, August 29, 2006

That didn't take very long.

My friends-only journal is back up. I was expecting to take ages to make a decision on my blog software but the choice was pretty obvious when I surveyed what was currently available. B2evolution is, by far and away, what I have been looking for. A long while back, I tried the demo version out and although it was good, it still wasn't advanced enough at that time to do what I wanted it to do.

Now, its features have much improved and installation took barely an hour. I've still got to configure the sidebar and tweak stuff here and there. I think I'll take my time on that since I'm pretty busy now that university's begun once more.

Anyhoo, that journal is ready for blogging albeit its slightly unpolished look. So yeah, if you were reading my friends-only posts and want in, drop me a message there or e-mail me. This blog here at Blogger still remains to be my public blog which I shall update from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home