Monday, August 23, 2004

Am here in my grandmother's place. well, there's bad news - my cousin sis couldn't come back in time to see me (we planned for Tuesday but at the last minute, she had an additional assignment and had to stay back at her uni to finish it up.) She can only make it back to my grandmother's on Thursday and I leave on Thursday. Not sure yet if I can lengthen my stay 'cos I have a LOT of packing and shopping to do.

On the other hand, I'm still living it up with my two madcap young cousins. One's twelve and the other's six. They keep me constantly grinning with their antics. Belle (the 6 y.o.) drew my portrait just half an hour ago and then my sister's too (although she's not here). LOL - seems that because my features were "boring" to her, she took the liberty to add me a moustache and beard on my portrait. :)

Well, it's 11PM now and I'm dead, dead, dead tired. I'm going to bed and it's definitely guaranteed I'll sleep like a log. 'Night y'all.

Psst. Will answer comments later - dialup's just too slow for anything. Sheesh. :S

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 24, 2004 4:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argh... must... post... anonymously... :P

Have fun while you can! It's great being on holiday :)

-- Alkam

 
At Friday, August 27, 2004 7:29:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

I'll say! :) Two more weeks left of fun before I put my nose to the grindstone and start cramming like always! :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home