Thursday, August 26, 2004

Happy Birthday, Thushara!

So, I'm finally 21. Don't feel any different though... :) right, well, I was expecting this feeling of profound wisdom and enlightenment to overcome me and then, I'll understand life and why we go through stuff the way we do. But, um, nope. None of that.

The clock struck 12 midnight 43 minutes ago - and I didn't turn into a pumpkin. Dang. I was wondering what it felt like to be a pumpkin. ;)

Still in my gran's place - so it's slow dialup. I have loads to write but no time. I'm coming back today though - prolly reach home at 4PM. My grandma gave me my birthday present - yup, you guessed it.

The Key.

A really sentimental moment for me - my aunt was there and they were hugging and kssing me and advising me about what not to do and what to do in Glasgow when I leave. And to always remember them and to come visit them in December when I'm back. And my cousins, Bel & Kel - they were so sweet. God, I love my family!

When I'm back home, I'll definitely blog. Stories to tell, pictures to plog. And to all of you who sent me e-mails, e-cards in my inbox, messages and those wonderful phone calls and SMSes at midnight - thank you! I feel so blessed. I'll write you all soon individually when I get home!

Nothing planned for my birthday as yet. A tentative dinner with my friends and family planned when I arrive home but we'll see. I did initially wish for a barbecue (it's been aeons since I had one!) but it's on way too short a notice, so maybe another time.

My cousin's calling me (yep, she back!) so we can have an all-night gossip marathon. 'Nitez! :)

Oh, and happy birthday, Thushara!


2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 26, 2004 9:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Thushara!

Whohoo!...as Homer would say!

Hip Hip Hooray!

Enjoy your B-Day!

:)

donNY

 
At Friday, August 27, 2004 7:22:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

Thank you, Donny! I so enjoyed my birthday! It was one of my bestest bdays ever! :)

Rishi - that e-greeting was simply beautiful! I was so touched by it. Didn't expect anything like that at all! Thank you so so much! *hugs* :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home