Friday, August 27, 2004

Back!

Good news! Good news!

I'm back home! Yes! With high speed Internet - I'm surfing through webpages with the speed of light (299 792 458 m / s) and enjoying it too!

I reached home at about 6PM and spent a couple of hours settling in and unpacking, calling up pals on the phone and informing them I was back. (Btw, I have loadsa pixes to upload once PureDew's up and running!)

My brother wanted to take me for this Jazz Festival at Mont Kiara so we went at about 9Pm - which was a little late. The music was alright but I was rather tired after staying up late the night before. So, the loud jazz music wasn't exactly what I wanted - I was thinking more along the lines of soft jazz music playing in the background while I had dinner.

Anyway, I left for home early - 11PM. Checked my email and my blog. I was pleasantly surprised by Rishi's birthday present to me! :) (See previous comments in last post to know what he got me) Thank you so so soooo much, Rishi! I loved it! I was wondering what lay behind that link and after I clicked on it, and saw the beautiful e-greeting you sent me, I was like, "Oh, wow! It's so gorgeous!" And yes, my site's back up. Almost. So, don't worry, Rishi, you'll get my daily blogs right from the source itself. PureDew. :P :D

I've moved from http://puredew(dot)com/index.php to http://journal(dot)puredew(dot)com

I just thought that it sounded nicer compared to boring index.php and so, it's moved. The old site is still there and I've added a link to take everyone to my new home. I'll be updating my site little by little - certain things will be moved to someplace else so my site will load up faster. Expect nicer templates too! It'll have to be done slowly as I'm gonna be busy in the next few weeks - only 2 weeks before I leave! And suitcases aren't bought yet, altho' the stuff to take have been prepared and kept aside waiting for my spanking new suitcases!

Oh, and J called me today to wish me a Happy birthday. Her exams just finished so I might be able to meet her up in Kuala Lumpur this weekend. If not, I'll visit her in Seremban just in case she gets kinda busy. They don't have holidays after exams - starting immediately into the next semester, which is way crazy. But, then again whoever said medical schools had to be sane?

And pressies - I got The Key, as you already know, from my grandmother. And my aunt took me to the jewellery shop and insisted on buying me a ring too. Also cut a chocolate cake in my grandma's house before I left and took photos with my cousins and everything.

My sis is taking me out for a M.A.C. shopping spree - I'm so looking forward to it! :) And I treated myself to new clothes too - got a couple of new tops, pants, skirts and nighties. Very reasonably priced too. And my mother's promised me an MP3 Player - I'm still thinking of an iPod - newer versions have come out and I plan to keep the money she gives me for it until December or later and buy it then. So, I get the latest! hehe.

I wanted a drum set actually - but hmmph! no one wanted to buy me a set. My parents don't think it's a nice instrument for a girl to play (who cares? I still want to learn how to play the drums!!!) and it's also expensive. Oh well.

I'd better not write too much here, I'm supposed to be getting my site up ASAP. And reply mails too. Plus read up all my daily blogs - I bet I missed a lot!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:21:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

Well, it's up now! Check it out at http://journal.puredew.com :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home