Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Phish.

O V E R W H E L M E D ! ! !

That's how I'm feeling now. I bought my suitcases yesterday with my father - nice, big 'uns - all empty and waiting to be filled with the lunk of books and clothes sitting on the floor & bed of my room. Have not done that yet 'cos I'm being stubborn and working on my journal.

Am getting irritated too - 'cos although the editor works in both browsers, it somehow screws up my CMS in Firefox, causing pages to be blank. I've searched on forums, google, and everywhere else trying to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. But, nooo. I'm the only doofus. Gah.

Know what? Scr*w it. If I can't get it to work properly, then I'm leaving it alone for now. Packing's way more important especially since I need to share out my books in my parents' bags too so it's not overtly heavy.

And there's the issue of my glasses. No, I'm not in the mood to talk about it. E.Optical sucks. 'Nuff said.

On top of everything else, now's the perfect time for me to come down with a cold. Wunderful, wunderful! Got a blocked nose and a scratchy throat. Ish.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:40:00 am, Blogger Jennytc said...

I discovered your blog by chance and enjoyed reading it. My elder daughter is a junior doctor, so I was particularly interested as you are a medical student - and impressed because you seem to be so knowledgeable about I.T.! Hope you don't mind if I link to your site and keep up with your adventures in the U.K. Good luck!

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 6:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-right! UK is just around the corner!

Sweet!

:)

donNY

 
At Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:20:00 pm, Blogger Thushara said...

Jenny: Hey, thanks for dropping by! Glad you enjoy reading my journal! :) I've moved back to my site: journal.puredew.com so I'll see you there. By the way, I added you too on my daily blog list. Will pop by soon!

Ray G: Server side problem - that may be possible. And I wanted to try out a different theme to see if that worked. But, I'm too pressed for time - I'm gonna put off that editor for Firefox until I get some free time to work on it. Which will prolly be in December. (so long away!) :S

Donny: Definitely 'round the corner! A month from now, I'll be sipping Earl Gray tea and eating scones! ;) :P Oh, and not to forget the fish and chips too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home