Tuesday, August 31, 2004

It's finally done! Granted I didn't get everything I wanted (like a WYSIWYG editor in Firefox - yes, I'm still hung up on that! :P) but everything else is fine. And for that, thank goodness!

Now, what's left to do is P A C K !!! And quick! It's September 1st already and I leave in 2 weeks' time! Also need to reply many, many, many, M A N Y ! emails - there's so much to write all my pals about everything! :)

Anyhoo, it's 4AM now and I'm still wide awake - it's the adrenaline high I get after I finally achieve something that keeps me awake and as bouncy as a bunny.

Plus, my cold (miraculously) receded - I can breathe! (I'd better not speak too soon, though.) And the sore throat's gone. Whew.

Itinerary for today:
Going for a buffet high tea today at the Hilton with my mom and her friends. Actually, I don't really need to go but my mother thought it'd be good to try and fatten me up a little just before I leave.(Seems that I'm a little on the thin side according to her, although I beg to differ. :P) But, it'll be nice to spend some time with her. Okay, fine and also that the fact that my brother told me that Hilton allows one to make their own ice kacang (malaysian delicacy of shaved ice, rose syrup, sago, jelly i.e. very sweet dessert that can just about send one into sugar shock if made right) and I intend to make it right! :)

Also, need to buy contact lenses, saline and lens solution for the next 6 months too. Oh, and the latest dibs on the optician that screwed up my glasses? Well, now they apologized and want me to pick a new frame. In the past few days, I've visited at least 8 different outlets in search for THE frame but their plastic frame selection's horridly small that I never found anything I like.

My brother decided to get a pair of frames too and he wants metal ones of which this optician has an abundance of. Since I've paid the cash for my broken plastic frame, and those meanies don't wanna give me back a refund - my brother's going to replace my order with his. And I'm going to ANOTHER optical shop (hopefully better) (here's hoping they don't let me down!) to get my plastic frames.

Confused about the story? Never mind. :) E.Optical sucks. 'Nuff said.

Is it normal that I don't like packing? I hate packing. Really, really, really hate it. I hate trying to fit everything I own into one little boxy like bag and lugging it around. Maybe if I do a little everyday, then everything won't seem so huge to me. Yeah, I might do that.

Kay, so this will be the last post here at blogspot. For now. :) I'm moving back to PureDew now. Since it's ready and all. So, update your links if you've made them out to be here and I'll see ya back at my journal! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home